Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 6, 2014

Revlon Nail Enamel in Posh

At first glance, I thought this polish would not suit me. The Revlon Nail Enamel in Posh (~$4.99) is a vibrant true green. For some reason, I think that cool colours, with the exception of purples (so green and blue), look bad on my fingertips. I've been proven wrong several times and this is just another one of those times. 



Revlon polishes are very on point for the price. The formula of the Revlon Nail Enamel in Posh is thin yet opaque in 2 quick coats. Dry time is neither slow nor fast - patience is always a virtue when it comes to polishes. Furthermore, the wear-time is also average at 2-3 days without chipping, easily extended by use of a top coat. 



What isn't average is the colour. I'm really enjoying the pop of colour that this "in-your-face" green brings to my nails. Every time I wear green I remind myself that green is the colour of money, trees, grass, and Kermit the Frog. Green is a pretty colour and boy, am I feeling posh when I wear it. 

Are there any colours that you think look "bad" on your fingertips? 

Special thanks to Natalie of Ivory Avenue for sending this lovely polish to me. :) 


Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét