Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 6, 2014

EVENT: #AnnabellexShenae Launch Party

I am Stephanie and I am a TV addict. That's how I know Shenae Grimes-Beech was Darcy on Degrassi and Annie Wilson on 90210. Let the fangirling begin. Annabelle Cosmetics recently announced their new brand ambassador. She's the ideal mix of youth, talent, and elegance (and CANADIAN!) all in one pretty package - which seems fitting for the cosmetics line she has associated herself with. 


The launch party was situated at Oliver and Bonacini's Arcadian Court Loft above the Bay in Toronto. The venue - gorgeous. The food - nomnomnom. How Canadian is a DIY poutine bar? LOVE. 


As always, lots of familiar faces. I went in with my beauty blogging partner in crime Jenn of A Beautiful Zen and spent most of my night chatting (and stuffing our faces) with Maggie, Jenn, and Renee. No photo with Shenae Grimes, I was too shy and there were a ton of people. She's surprisingly petite, which made me feel happy to stand at 4'11''. 

Activities included lots of food, a mix your own customized lipgloss station (ingenious), a photobooth and a raid wall of Annabelle products to pick at. Of course, I indulged myself in all. 





Me and mah pretty gurl Jenn. 


All in all, a lovely night. It was a nice way to wind down from the stress of school and life in Waterloo and I'm excited to see what Annabelle + Shenae Grimes-Beech have to offer through this ambassadorship! 

I received the custom lip glosses for free, as well as a goodie bag for attending. Reviews soon to come! 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét