Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 6, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Porcelain Party

There is absolutely nothing more chic than a clean, pure white nail. White polish is a staple in my polish collection to be worn on its own or as a base for nail art. Lately, I've been wearing the Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Porcelain Party. White nail polish can go one of two ways. Either it can look super amazing or it can look like you've coloured whiteout on your fingertips if your polish is too streaky or messy. 



Porcelain Party is opaque in 3 coats. The formula is a tad streaky and overtime (6 to 8 months) it has become quite thick, gloopy and hard to work with. The polish on it's own lasts 2 days at the most before chipping off. I think the key with using this polish is a good top coat to smooth over any wonky areas. 


Porcelain Party is a so-so polish. White is a necessity. While I'm not fully satisfied by the application of Maybelline's Porcelain Party, it's not like I'm going to waste it or throw out the bottle (I'm actually running out). Since many brands offer white polishes, I'll just be on to the next one as soon as I'm done. 

Do you have any suggestions for awesome white polishes? 

Purchased by me
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét