Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 6, 2014

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

That's right. I've hit mad pan on this bronzer. The NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny ($2.99) is absolutely, positively a cult favourite drugstore beauty product with some kick-butt bronzing ability. 

I've had this bronzer since before I started blogging and I've been swirling my Eco-tools face brush brush into it almost daily for the past two years. Funnily enough, it's also the first bronzer I ever purchased - and it's still going strong! The packaging has worn down over time and looks pretty janky, but the product itself has passed my rigorous "drop test" (not purposely) countless times and has held up very well - no cracks or messy floors in sight. 



The texture is as the name states. Smooth. The colour isn't too dark or light. For my light/medium skin, it's somewhere between a bronzy glow and a subtle contour. In the winter, I use it as a contour under my cheekbone and in the summer I can wear it a little higher up as a "blonzer" (bronzer placed where blush should be). Lucky for me, it's a the perfect shade of bronzer for me. 

I can tell the product is extraordinarily long lasting because at the end of the day when I remove my makeup with a wipe, the bronzer is one of the first things I spot on the cloth. 


My love for this product seems to speak for itself and it's about time that it gets a post of its own. It's often sidelined in posts but definitely there. If you scroll through my archives, I'm pretty sure 90% of my "makeup look" posts include this product. 

I only own 3 bronzers but this is the only one I actually use. If anything, the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer is worth the $3 "splurge" - great pigmentation, not too orange-y, smooth, long-lasting. Rightfully so, it has holy grail status among the beauty blogger community. Do yourself a favour and pick one up (or at least give it a swatch). 

Have you tried the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny? 

Purchased by me
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét