Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 6, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Tenacious Teal




I've mentioned the Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Tenacious Teal* on numerous occasions (see here and here and here) and I thought it was about time that it deserved a swatch on it's own. I'm not going to say too much. For the most part, I'll just let you bask in all it's green glory. 

The Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Tenacious Teal is, obviously, a deep green teal colour. Lasting power without a topcoat is 2 days, average for most polishes. It's opaque in two coats and there's something about the brush that makes it so easy to paint my nails without the need for cuticle cleanup. 

Dark enough for winter, bright enough for fall. Tenacious teal has got it all. 

Have you tried any Maybelline nail polishes? 

Featured product received for review to feature on the BlushPretty.com blog. 


Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét