Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 6, 2014

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in Sexy in Sequins

L'Oreal is not a brand I'm familiar with. I think I've reviewed a handful of lip products but no polishes. Finally, a L'Oreal polish review has arrived - Sexy in Sequins is L'Oreal's take on the glitter polish and it doesn't disappoint. 


For starters, Sexy in Sequins is all the darkness, glam, and mysterious drama that I'll ever need in a polish. It's a deep purple base with tons of glitter. Would it be weird if I said that this polish is opaque in less than 1 coat? Somehow it is. I apply 2 coats for good measure, but 1 is sufficient. Like any glitter or textured polish, the polish dries quite quickly and the staying power is annoyingly long. Aluminum foil, tons of cotton balls and a bit of focus are required for removal. 



Not exactly the best colour for the spring time, but I'm kind of regretting not trying out L'Oreal polishes previously. Another round of the L'Oreal Collection Prive Polishes just launched, perhaps I'll need to jump on that :) 

Have you tried L'Oreal polishes? If so, what do you think? 

Special thanks to Kalyn of KalynLord.com for sending me this beaut of a polish 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét