Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 6, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Groove is In the Heart

Deborah Lippmann's Groove is in the Heart ($17) came in the Holt Renfrew Spring 2014 Beauty Bag and I guess I was excited to see what the formula would be like as compared to Deborah Lippmann's Day Tripper (which I was not the biggest fan of). 




Groove is in the Heart is a flamingo pink cream. Unfortunately, the formula of Groove is in the Heart is consistent with Day Tripper. It's weirdly thick yet sheer, so it takes 3 coats for opacity. Bleh. A pretty colour but not particularly special or unique to my collection. Eventually, I'll need to pick up a Deborah Lippmann glitter to get over the fact that I'm not a fan of the creams. 

What do you think of Deborah Lippmann nail polishes? 

Purchased by me
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét