Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 6, 2014

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

The Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso ($6-8). Infamous NARS Orgasm dupe.  Discussed by the likes of beauty lovers far and wide. And now it's here for me to "ooooh" and "aaaaah" over. As far as I know, Milani is available at Walmart and Loblaws (Zehrs, Real Canadian Superstore, etc.) in Canada but the full line and new launches are not readily available. Sad face. 

Anyways, happy face for this blush. There's a reason why it's so hyped up. 



Packaging is a bit bulky. I do like the fact that it comes with a mirror on the underside, but it holds an unnecessary and unusable brush of which I've already either lost or tossed. 


As for the actual product, luminoso is a light peachy pink with a hint of golden shimmer. Shimmer not glitter of which translates to a glowy sheen on the face. The texture isn't particularly soft but it's not  a rock either. In addition to all the peachy pink goodness, baked blush is easily blendable and lasts up to 6 hours on my funky skin. 


I have no idea if this is an actual dupe for NARS Orgasm, but I do know one thing. I loves it.

Have you tried Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso? 

Purchased by me

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét