Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 3, 2015

HAIR: Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Complete Curling Wand

8 interchangeable attachments and a gazillion ways to style your hair. Such is beauty of the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Complete Curling Wand ($199 with free shipping). Straight-haired gals want curly hair and curly-haired gals want straight hair. As a straight-haired girl, there's nothing quite like a curling wand. 

Irresistible Me is a web store that specializes in clip-in extensions, full lace wigs and hair accessories. There's also two styling tools for sale - a straightening iron and the Sapphire Complete Curling Wand. When offered the option to try anything from the store, I skipped all the wigs (I already have enough hair for 2 and a half people) and went straight to the curling wand. 

LEFT - Loose waves with 32 MM Barrel // RIGHT - Unruly curls with the Pearl Barrel 



What's included in the kit: 
- 8 Barrels - 13mm, Pearl, 13/25mm, 25mm, 32mm, 25/13mm, 19mm, 18/9mm
- Sapphire handle
- Heat-resistant glove
- Black carrying case (not pictured)
- Instructions and safety warnings (be sure to read these before use!!)
- 1 year limited warranty 

The Specs: 
- tourmaline barrels
- negative ions (to eliminate frizz) 
- digital temperature display 
- fast heat up (~1 min) 
- 450F max
- 360 Degree Cord 

In general, the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete Curling Wand is super easy to use. To change the barrels you simply stick one into the Sapphire base and turn the lock to secure it. The wand heats up in less than a minute which is AMAZING for rushed mornings.  You literally just twist your hair around the barrel and hold it. 5 seconds = loose curls and 10 seconds = tight curls. I can do my whole head of lioness hair in 15 minutes or less. 

I'm also quite proud of myself because I haven't burned my face or my hands yet *knocks on wood*, which is mostly thanks to the heat-resistant glove and the cool plastic tip on each of the barrels. 

As for the anti-frizz and smooth/shiny hair claims given the negative ion technology, it seems to be working thus far. My hair is oftentimes (especially in the Winter) quite frizzy and use of the Irresistible Me wand has minimized my frizziness quite a bit. 


Overall, an awesomely versatile hair tool. I don't own very many hair tools (my first curling iron was a hand-me-down) and I suspect that $199 is a little pricey for most. But divide it by 8 and you've got 8 different curling wands for $25 each. 

 Do you use a curl your hair with a curling wand? 

PS: It can't be just me. I asked my friends, boyfriend, and a few other bloggers what they thought of the second photo (barrel attachments) and it appears that people think "sex toy" before "curling wand"... awks. 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét