Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 4, 2015

World MasterCard Fashion Week F/W 2015 - Jaan Choxi, Klaxon Howl & 3.Paradis // menswear

World MasterCard Fashion Week has come and gone. A little fur and some tailored suits, pleated pants, and semi-creepy ready-to-wear, here's my little recap of three of the Fall/Winter 2015 menswear shows! 




Jaan Choxi – Friday, March 27, 2015
I didn’t personally attend this show, but I had Charles attend and take photos for me. Jaan Choxi is a Toronto-based luxury menswear designer which debuted at World MasterCard Fashion Week at this particular show. Charles let me know that the pants were too tight on the models, but some of the pieces were quite swoon-worthy and well-tailored. Can I have the fur-collared jacket in XXXS, please? 


A video posted by stephanie lau (@stephh_lau) on



Left (source link), Right (source link)
Klaxon Howl - Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Matt Robinson is known for collections inspired by vintage militaria, workwear and sportswear from the early to mid-20th century. Overall, I found the Fall/Winter 2015 collection to be a bit dreary. I’m not a huge fan of pleated pants and the muted b-rown and grey fabrics didn’t have much wow-factor. I did, however, like individual pieces such as the bags, hats and jackets. I also took note that the models wear their jackets the same way as my boyfriend (the hip-ness is too real). 



A photo posted by stephanie lau (@stephh_lau) on

3.Paradis – Friday, March 27, 2015
A unique pairing of two designers Emeric Tchatchoua and Raymond Cheung from Paris and Hong Kong respectively, 3.Paradis is a luxury ready-to-wear men’s label. Insane asylum-inspired music and accessories of the 0.4 Placebo collection made for a cohesive and artistic show.


Check out my other fashion week posts: 




Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét