Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 5, 2014

Revisiting the Broadway Nails Impress Press-on Manicure in "Hottie" and "Shout"

Yet again, Influenster has sent around the Impress Manicure sets by Broadway Nails ($8.99 - $10.99). I reviewed these guys six months ago (see my review here) and have come back to revisit my thoughts. 

A quick rundown of the product - it's a set of 24 stick-on nails that comes in both plain and patterned varieties. I received the designs "Hottie" (purple with multi-coloured streaks) and "Shout" (pink with black, white, and silver streaks). 







The Good: Everything that the product claims to do... it does. Application is pretty much instant. There's no drying time and the press-ons are really easy to remove. 

The Bad: Firstly, I'm not a fond of the patterns that I received. There's a stunning lace pattern that I've seen floating around on instagram - I would have loved that one. Secondly, Sizing is everything. Unfortunately, I've been growing out my nails and the Impress Manicure too short for my natural nails and too wide at the cuticle. They make my fingers look fat :( .  Lastly, it bothers me to no end when my hair gets caught in between my nails... Grrrrr. 

In the my hierarchy of nail products, regular old polish comes first. Then it's nail appliques, then it's press-ons. Despite the ease of application, it doesn't look or perform the same way as polish or appliques. 

 Have you tried the Impress Maincure press-on nails? 

Featured item received via influentser. 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét