Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 5, 2014

EVENT: Clark & James X Dot & Lil Launch at Scout

Dot & Lil is a vintage-inspired line of finely handcrafted bath, body and home products based in Montreal. I recently attended the launch of Dot & Lil's brother brand Clark & James (inspired by 50s movie stars Clark Gable and James Stewart) at a cozy little store on Roncesvalles in Toronto called Scout



Apparently the traditional brush + razor shave is on-trend for today's men. Clark & James caters to the classy guys, but the scents of the men's line are crisp, fresh and also usable by us ladies too. Take, for example, the Lake House cotton rope soap ($16) - it's meant to smell like a summer in the woods with notes of cedar and lemongrass. I'd fall in love with any guy who smelled like that but I'd wear it myself as well (I actually purchased it for me!). Plus, the made in Canada rope is a beautiful touch. The rope soap also comes in the "Garconniere" scent - hints of ginger, lime, juniper and rosemary. The aroma is a bit more manly-man but equally as swoon-worthy as Lake House. 



Also on display was the Dot & Lil Spring/Summer 2014 Line.  I was introduced to Dot & Lil at last year's Blush Pretty Beauty Board and I can't get over how perfect brand looks and smells. New in the Dot & Lil lineup are the Lilac Flower, Peach Blossom & Citrus, Lemon & Sage and Sweet Pea Flower soaps ($7 for one, $27 as a set); Facial Cleansing Bar ($15) and Exfoliating Facial Grains ($20); and the Lilac Flower Soy Candle ($18) and Perfume Oil ($25). 



I also spent quite bit of time browsing Scout. It's one of the most adorable stores with unique items that I've ever stepped foot in. From jewellery to houseware and home decor to Dot & Lil, here are a few snaps...






All in all, a pretty sweet event. Check out Scout at 405 Roncesvalles Ave. and shop for her at dotandlil.com and for him at clarkandjamesco.com

Have you tried Dot & Lil? 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét