Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 5, 2014

GUEST POST: Spring Colour by Chelsey of My Beauty Full Adventure

Hi Everyone! My name is Chelsey and I write the beauty blog My Beauty Full Adventure. My Beauty Full Adventure is a Canadian Beauty Blog out of Windsor, ON. Here you will find beauty box reviews, NOTD's, beauty deals & steals, and much more! I am so excited to be guest posting here today! Our Guest Post theme for May is Transitioning into Spring and today I will be writing about some of my favourite products to celebrate the beginning of Spring.



Even though it's May, it doesn't feel like Spring yet here in Windsor. Regardless of the weather though, I am ready for Spring. I have started to pull out some of my favourite colourful products to help transition into the new Season. For some, Spring may be about pastels, but for me it is all about the brights. I like pops of colour, either on my nails, eyes, cheeks, lips, or a combination of all four.

Vasanti Micronized Silky Blush in Rockies

"Silky smooth texture blends flawlessly. High intensity micronized pigments allow for true colour transfer onto your skin. Gives you a natural radiant looking glow." 


Normally, I reach for more neutral blushes like MAC's Tenderling, but there is just something about this coral blush that speaks to me. Although highly pigmented, it is easy to work with, applies flawlessly, and gives a beautiful glow to my cheeks. I have such fair skin and I feel like this blush helps warm up my face. Because a little goes a long way with this blush, this mini will last me a long time.

Benecos Natural Baked Eyeshadow in Amazing

"These mineral shadows are baked to provide you with long-lasting colour. Organic plant oils create a creamy application, goes on smooth and even."

This eyeshadow looks great as a wash of colour all over the lid, or as liner for a pop of colour. I prefer to use it for the latter either above the top lash or below the bottom. The vibrant teal is somewhat muted, so it's not too bright for work, but is still fun for on the weekend. The finish of this eyeshadow is kind of frosty so I find it brings light to my eyes. 

OPI Nail Lacquer in ElePhantastic Pink  


"The Classic Colours of OPI nail polish offers OPI nail colours that are beautiful yet sassy. You are sure to find nail polish colours that match your mood, your character and your wardrobe!" 



ElePhantastic Pink is probably my favourite polish ever! I love it for Spring, and it is the first polish I grab for once the weather turns warm. This bright pink, semi coral creme polish is opaque in two coats, and lasts about 5 days before I notice any chipping. This polish looks great with a tan or without one, and is simply the perfect pink! 



Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Primrose


"A classic colour lipstick packed with mega moisturizers and vitamins C and E." 


This was my first Revlon lipstick, and it has quickly became my favourite lipstick colour and formula. Primrose is a soft lavender pink that is perfect for Spring. This lipstick is beautiful on its own, but also looks good paired with a wide array of lip glosses. I like pairing it the most with MAC Tendertone in Purring and Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly. For an effortless pink lip that goes with any eye look Primrose is the way to go!



Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram










Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét