Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 4, 2014

HAUL: Smashbox/Bourjois Warehouse Sale 2014

On fun size beauty, deals are always welcome. Through my work, I got my paws on a ticket for the Quadrant Cosmetics 2014 warehouse sale. In a nutshell, Quadrant Cosmetics is the Canadian distributor for Smashbox, Bourjois, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Escada and more. 

I'm not into perfumes (a few samples is plenty for me), but you'll know that I go crazy for cosmetics. Prices were a steal of a deal. $2 for individual beauty products $5 for sets, and $1 for polishes. There were tons of bins for Smashbox and Bourjois. Naturally, I got whatever caught my eye because almost anything is worth it for $2!



SMASHBOX ($12 total): Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Light/Medium (with brush), Eye Shadow Palette in "Admire Me" (Limited Edition), Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer, Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in "Alabaster/Sky/Truffle", Image Factory Air Blush Whipped Cheek Colour in "Dusty Rose" & "Berry Bliss" (Limited Edition)


BOURJOIS ($11): French Manicure Blanc Glamour, So Laque Nail Polish in "Coral", French Riviera Set (Bronzing Powder, Illuminating Touch in "Rose Essentiel", 3D Effect Gloss in "Brun Poetic", Mini Black & Gold Reflections Eyeliner, Powder Brush - see below), Gold Liquid Eyeliner, Healthy Mix Brush Concealer

 Samples (free) + brush with the French Riviera set

I'm above and beyond happy with my purchases and may have purchased a little extra not shown here ;) Let me know if you'd like to see something reviewed! 

Have you ever been to a warehouse sale? What's your favourite Bourjois/Smashbox product?



Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét