Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 4, 2014

GUEST POST: Best Blush Brushes with Beyond Blush


Hello readers of Fun Size Beauty, I'm Laura from Beyond Blush, and I'll be guest posting here today as a part of the Canadian Beauty Bloggers group! Today I'll be sharing with you my favourite blush brushes. I absolutely love blush, and I change up my brushes depending on the blush formula that I'm using. All of the brushes I use are synthetic. 


The Body Shop Blusher Brush ($24) - Initially I was quite skeptical of this brush - it looks nothing like blush brushes that I'm used to! I've found that this brush works really well with powder blushes that can sometimes look spotty or muddy on my skin - like NARS' Sin. I don't love this for harder powder blushes like Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blushes, it just doesn't pick up the product nicely. These bristles are so soft, and my blush always applies evenly with this brush.

Real Techniques Blush Brush ($9.99) - This brush is fairly fluffy, and I find that this brush can be used with almost any powder blush. These bristles aren't super soft, but they aren't scratchy either. This brush can be used to apply a sheer wash of colour, or you can build up a more intense cheek. I also love the tip of this brush to apply highlighter!



Sigma F40 ($19) - I love how soft Sigma's synthetic bristles are, they feel really nice on my skin! This brush picks up a bit more colour, so use a light hand with a very pigmented blush. The head of this brush is smaller and angled, so you'll get a more precise application. 

It Cosmetics French Boutique Blush Brush ($34.50) - I absolutely love the design of this brush! The head of this brush is large and fluffy, and I love using this with loose powder blushes. This also works really well with pressed powder blushes. 

Real Techniques Stippling Brush ($10.99) - This is my absolute favourite brush for cream blushes! I'll tap a little cream blush on my cheeks, and then use this brush to really work the product into my cheeks for a flawless look. These bristles are easy to clean with a bit of baby shampoo.

Overall, my top picks would have to be Real Techniques' Stippling Brush for cream blushes, and It Cosmetics' French Boutique Blush Brush since it works well with pressed and loose powder blushes. You can't go wrong with any of these brushes, and there's some at each price point to meet everyone's budget. 




What is your favourite blush brush? Have you tried out any of my favourites? 




Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét