Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 2, 2015

HAUL: Peace out, Target Canada!

I love Target. There was one in Waterloo, which I visited at least monthly to ogle at all the Sonia Kashuk and Pixi and NYX things. Sure, there are lots of Targets in Toronto, but none in the general vicinity of my house (GTA suburbs) or work (down in the down town). Sad life. 

I was a bit disheartened when Target announced its departure from Canada but I can understand why. The Waterloo location was like a ghost town – even during Black Friday, etc. and although Target selection is pretty great (even in Canada) prices were never as quite as good as Wal-Mart. 

The bright side of the story is that liquidation = discounts = hauls. So, Charles (aka boyfriend who lives closer to a Target) was kind enough to pick up a few things for me, 30% off of course. I heard the sales for non-makeup stuffs were not so great... on to the good stuff :) 



Sonia Kashuk Small Hair Brush
100% fueled by the recommendation of Aleeza from Stylish and Literate, who compared the $12 SK version to the luxe Mason Pearson Brush. The brush is a mix of plastic and boar bristles which makes for a killer de-tangling and shine-adding brush. Loving it, thus far.

Sonia Kashuk Large Powder Brush
There’s something so sexy about the shape of the black-handled Sonia Kashuk Brushes. I have yet to try it but Paula’s Choice tells me it’s pretty good.

L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
This is my first L’Oreal mascara. Raves upon raves I have heard about it, but I won’t be trying it until I start wearing makeup again. I'm exited to see if it’s better than my HG CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara.

Have you picked anything up from Target's liquidation sale? 

 Featured items are gifts

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét