Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 5, 2015

The Body Shop Matte Kajal Eyeliners in Black & White

If I could only own two shades of eyeliner, I would have a black and a white. The Body Shop has recently released the Matte Kajal Eyeliners in both Black and White ($15 each). At a glance, my first thought when seeing these eyeliners was "HOW IN THE WORLD DO I SHARPEN THESE?", but upon testing them out, I began to realize that it didn't really matter... 



The Body Shop says that their Matte Kajal Eyeliners enriched with Community Fair Trade Beeswax from Cameroon are perfect for creating a smokey eye, easy to use, and smooth to apply. 

While the product is quite pigmented, they're by no means super duper ultra-black or white. The shapely handle of the liner does, indeed, make the product easy to use but the product itself isn't great for lining the lids because of the tip isn't precise. 


Now back to my thing about sharpening... I was a bit mind-boggled. Anyways, the eyeliner is a bit too fat to create a precise line and it's clear that without some sort of sharpening mechanism the more you use it, the less and less precise the liner will become. BUT if I don't set the black, it transfers immediately onto my hooded crease and setting my eyeliner is a step that I'm too lazy to take. That being said, the Kajal Eyeliners smudge wonderfully and when set last about 8 hours. So, the Body Shop Matte Kajal eyeliners are much better as cream eyeshadow bases. Think NYX Eyeshadow Pencils in Milk and Black Bean but a little less sticky and longer lasting. 


Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét