Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 5, 2015

Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lipstick in 705 Blushing Bud

Oh boy, I haven't tried a Maybelline lipstick since the 2013 Vivids Collection. Every season I see collection after collection launch, always seeing colours that I'm really into (but I remind myself I already own 60+ lipsticks) and I wonder if the formula is still the same. I received the Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lipstick in 705 Blushing Bud ($7.49) at World MasterCard Fashion Week and was super excited to try it...

...and my thoughts on the lipstick formula are still the same. Creamy with a slight sheen, very pigmented, slightly drying and wears up to 4 hours. 



The base colour of Blushing Bud bears a very similar tone to that of the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in #54 Pearly Golden Pink, but Maybelline has (thankfully) skipped out on the shimmer. While the cream formula is nice, I don't think this shade of pink suits me but I'd be so down to try out any of the brighter colours (Rose Rush or Orchid Ecstasy). 

Do you like Maybelline lipsticks? 

Received in as a freebie at the Maybelline booth at World MasterCard Fashion Week

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét