Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 1, 2015

7 Favourite Posts & 7 Most Popular Posts of 2014

2014 was a BIG blogging year for fun size beauty. It was also a big LIFE year for me (fourth year of university, old friends, new friends, a break up, a new relationship, working, a car, turning 20... and the list goes on)... And even so, I somehow managed to write 307 blog posts...as blogging tops the chart of my favourite hobbies that keep me sane. 

Among the 307 posts in 2014 - from reviews to make up looks, travel posts, nail art and event recaps - I've gathered together a list of some of the most popular, as well as my personal favourites. 



MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS OF 2014  (2,000+ views)
  1. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows 
  2. Shu Uemura Tint in Gelato  
  3. Rimmel Colour Rush Balms
  4. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Cream Blushes 
  5. CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara
  6. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse
  7. Sephora Birthday Gift 2014 + Makeup Look 

FAVOURITE BLOG POSTS OF 2014 (in no particular order) 
  1. Red Carpet Hollywood Glam Makeup Look  - a first time playing with GIFs
  2. Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Mask Round-up - a first collaboration with #BBLOGGERSCA
  3. AWKS TALKS: Underarms and Springtime - who doesn't love talking about armpits? 
  4. EVENT: I Met the Pixiwoos! - self-explanatory 
  5. Sweater Weather Nail Art Inspired by Tim Horton's Cups - the Christmas feels 
  6. Maleficent Makeup Look x Angelina Jolie - that time i carved out my own cheekbones and gave myself green eyes
  7. OOTD #3 - Bumbling On... - a very rare "style" post featuring my favourite photographer

...and that's a wrap for 2014. Here's to hoping 2015 will be just as amazing!

What kinds of posts do you want to see in 2015? 



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét