Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 10, 2014

Make Up For Ever Sens'eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleaner



Seldom do I review makeup removers (because I'm addicted to a combination of Shu Cleansing Oil + Bioderma), but I feel like the Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleaner ($11 for 1.01oz) deserves some recognition. The MUFE Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleaner is a gel-based, fragrance-free eye makeup remover. The product comes in a handy pump bottle and when dispensed, it looks like a milky, blue lotion. 


Make Up For Ever Artist Liner in M-80, Annabelle BIG SHOW Waterproof Mascara, Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil, Lancome Liquid Liner, Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic 



To exhibit the performance of this makeup remover, I swatched a five long-wearing makeup products onto my arm, dispensed one pump of the Sens'eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleaner onto a cotton pad and swiped back and forth across my arms three times. The result? Very effective. Apart from the Make Up For Ever Artist Liner (far left), the Sens'eyes was successful in removing all traces of makeup. With a few more swipes the Artist Liner also disappeared. 


Unfortunately, this makeup remover stings my eyes. It truly is a crying shame. So much for being a "sensitive" eye cleaner. I guess I just have extremely sensitive eyes. So what do you do with a bottle of makeup remover that stings your eyes? First thing's first, don't use it on your eyes. Despite the stinging, the Sens'eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleaner is actually really, really good at removing makeup. Instead of on the eyes, the Sens'eyes has been my go-to makeup remover for when I'm doing swatch-a-thons. The Sens'eyes wipes away all traces of makeup from my arm and dries down in an instant, preparing my arm for another round of serious swatching. 

The Make Up For Ever Sens'eyes is loved by many and seems to have quite a large amount of clout in the online beauty community as seen from reviews on Sephora.com and Makeupalley. Perhaps if your eyes aren't quite as sensitive as mine, the Make Up For Ever Sens'eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleaner will be perfect for all your makeup-removal needs. 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét