Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 9, 2014

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

I've been delaying the posting of this review for far too long, mainly because I thought that the Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey ($19, full-size) isn't all that Spring/Summer appropriate. Now, it's back to school (aka FALL) and dark lips are slowly making their way back into my beauty regimen. Black Honey is the sheerer version of a dark lip, a gateway beauty drug to something a little more pigmented. 






A deluxe sample of the Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey came in my Holt Renfrew Spring 2014 Beauty Bag. I was happy to get something with quite the cult following. In the tube, the product looks like a ridiculously deep lippy, but it's really an "almost" lipstick - kind of hard and balmy in texture, which ends up translating to something of a sheer, shiny wine-burgundy on the lips. High-five for everyday wearable lippies! 


The Almost Lipstick is not particularly moisturizing, so if your lips are a bit dry the product can catch onto dry patches or fine lines (as is with any other lip product). Wear time is not long, about 2 or 3 hours but the colour fades gracefully to leave a light just-bitten black honey stain. Overall, a perfect sheer lip colour that I can wear daily as I transition my makeup into the fall time.

Do you transition your lip colours as the seasons change? What have you been wearing on your lips lately?

Purchased by me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét