Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 7, 2014

GUEST POST: The Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Cass of Exquisitely Chic

Hello beauties! My name is Cassy, I blog at Exquisitely Chic where I blog out beauty tips, skin care advice and product reviews (along with other things that make me smile). This month is all about heatproof summer makeup and I'm more than happy to give you tips and tricks of the trade to take your summer makeup from "Hot Mess" to "HOTNESS".
On the CBB Website  we're also featuring Mary Kay products throughout our posts and such and I figured what a great opportunity to showcase one of my favourite products! 


Aside from switching to waterproof makeup (as well as using a great mattifying primer in prime oily spots - namely, the t-zone) the one tip I can give that keeps my makeup from melting away is using a good finishing spray. There are tons of finishing sprays out there. Almost every company makes one, and they're definitely worth taking a look at. The one I use is Mary Kay's Makeup Finishing Spray (by Skindinavia) is a fantastic finishing spray that leaves my makeup looking great all day. The company claims that it will help makeup last 16hrs (even on oily skin) and keeps the face feeling cool and refreshed.
This product by no means makes your makeup waterproof but it does keep makeup looking beautiful throughout the day, even in the heat. I used this when I went to the Barrie Waterfront Festival and my makeup lasted from 9:00am until very late that night. My foundation definitely lasted 16hrs, eyeshadow not so much but I didn't expect the design to last that long.
The Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray can be bought from the website or your local consultant for $20.00.

What's your one tip for keeping your makeup beautiful even in the humid heat we've been having?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét